Sizes: 13' 8 / 4.17 m
Rider Profile: Hobie’s original Pro Angler packs extreme fishing utility, with scads of (that’s six) horizontal rod lockers, enough tackle compartments to empty a store, and an elevated Vantage ST seat that’s as much easy chair as captain’s perch.
There’s a non-skid deck for standing—a huge advantage for sight fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie’s unique MirageDrive with Glide Technology provides efficient, quiet propulsion.
Features & Benefits:
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 8 / 4.17 m
- Width: 38 / .97 m
- Capacity: 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 120.5 lbs / 55 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 145.5 lbs / 66 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene