Get more race days on the water with the CR:X
The CR:X is a three-strut bow kite design, optimized for low-end power due to its full bodied profile. CR:X kite is designed to maximize power in light winds while ensuring effortless control in strong winds. CR:X delivers a feeling of performance with its sharp turning ability and precise handling; it’s tuned to deliver the performance and power needed for racing around a course. CR:X is extremely easy to re-launch in light winds due to the lightweight, three-strut design.
Around the track CR:X delivers exceptional upwind performance and a remarkable amount of power when bearing off the wind on a downwind reach. The unique shape of the CR:X kite allows more experienced riders a welcome mix of power and control.
- Sizes = 7m / 10m / 13m
- 3 strut construction = good in light winds, but keeps stability in higher winds
- Easy relaunching in all wind conditions
- Designed to fly forward, but not compromise downwind performance during racing.
- High strength ripstop canopy material
- NeilPryde exclusive Dacron used for the leading edge and wing reinforcement
Features & Benefits
- A and B settings to tune the feel of the kite as per the rider’s preference on bar travel and bar pressure
- Single Point Inflation system with high flow valves and quick dry Silicone covers that do not absorb or hold water
- Rear line trim adjustment
- Low control bar pressure.
Size & Code
- 7m – XO0KO000
- 10m – XO0KO000
- 13m – XO0KO000