Modern SpaceFish Prone Surf Foil Board and Neilpryde Glide Surf Foil Combo
Modern SpaceFish 4’8” Prone Surf Foil Board
Adventure Sports has teamed up with long time friend Jon Modica to bring you the ultimate “all-round” foil board. Introducing the Modern SpaceFish. This is a board that will truly meet all of your on-the-water needs. If you’re looking for a board that excels behind the boat, under a kite, or prone paddling, this is your weapon of choice! To quote Jon,
“The Modern SpaceFish is my attempt to blend a traditional round nose fish outline with a rocker profile and rail shapes that are appropriate for foil boards. This combination is great for ease of paddling and has the performance characteristics you’re looking for while still being pleasing on the eye.”
Board features and characteristics:
- 2lb EPS foam “bomber” construction for resistance to heel dents, rail dings, and anything else you can throw at it.
- Carbon Fiber strand deck weave to increase stiffness and durability.
- Stepped, cut-away tail for increased pumping ability and maneuverability – no more tail slaps or drags in tight turns.
- Extra-long track system wrapped in 3 ounce Carbon Fiber to increase stiffness and to accommodate any foil on the market today, although we highly recommend pairing with the NeilPryde Glide Surf foils.
- Double concave bottom shape to encourage water separation on take-off and to prevent “sticking” to the water surface during touchdowns.
- Carbon Fiber bottom stringers for increased stiffness and longevity.
- 39 liters of volume and a 3 inch board thickness provide for superior float and paddling during prone surf foiling
- Custom Adventure Sports logos on the nose and tail.
Neilpryde Glide Surf Foil Small
GLIDE SURF creates a playground for building new surfing sensations. With a stable and fast take off no matter the surf conditions.
On the wave, easy turns and stable, controllable flight allow you to fly through the sections and progress from straight riding to progressive foil-turns.
Your imagination is now the only limitation to how you will use the waves and how far you will fly. Superior gliding and controlled speed to ride waves as far as they can flow. Pump from one wave to the next - see how long you can fly!
Suitable for strapless windfoiling SUP with a mastfoot rig connector. Offers playful sessions to begin windfoiling, cruise around and catch some surf. Using the same foil SUP stance. Allows for the use of extremely small sail sizes and barely hooking into the harness.
Our innovative Top Plate base system integrated in the Aluminium mast and perfectly blended fuselage offers the best connection for your surf and SUP boards. Plug and Play.