- Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate
AVAILABLE POSITION AT ADVENTURE SPORTS
Position(s): RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Location: Various locations
Schedule: Full Time
Reports to: Retail Store Manager
Employee Classification: Non-Exempt
Adventure Sports Inc. supports its parent company The Pryde Group, in the manufacturing, marketing and selling of water sports equipment from various partnered brands. This position will support the store’s manager achievement of the store’s goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers, through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Adventure Sports Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals and performance metrics while working as a team member to contribute to the overall store’s total revenue goals.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Ensures the product offer in the store is made available to customers by assisting with deliveries and replenishing the sales floor
- Maintains the appearance of the sales floor at all times
- Proactively seeks and incorporates basic core and product knowledge into service approach
- Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand strategies
- Contribute to positive working environment through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-workers and the management team
- Safely and legally operate company vehicle to retrieve merchandise from Pryde Group warehouse
- Participate in the loading & unloading of merchandise
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge and/or experience of water sports industry a plus
- Retail experience is a plus
- Previous sales experience or work service industry helpful
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills; bilingual with Spanish a plus
- Ability to carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Customer service focused and oriented
- Detail oriented
- Basic computer skills
In addition to a competitive salary which will be commensurate with experience, Pryde Group Americas also provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental & vision insurance, life and AD&D, vacation time accrual and paid sick time for full time employees.
Please send your resume to:
Director of Retail Operations