- Position Key Holder
Position Key Holder
AVAILABLE POSITION AT ADVENTURE SPORTS
Position(s): KEY HOLDER
Location: Various locations
Schedule: Full Time
Reports to: Retail Store Manager
Employee Classification: Non-Exempt
Adventure Sports Inc. supports its parent company, The Pryde Group, in the manufacturing, marketing and selling of water sports equipment from various partnered brands. Through the guidance of the Store Manager, this position will help lead our employees in creating and maintaining the Adventure Sports Experience for our customers and fellow employees. Key Holders will assist the management team in the development and motivation of the entire staff. The Key Holder is required to assist in managing the overall operation of the sales floor, including leading and helping the sales staff to ensure customer satisfaction. As a member of the management team, he/she will need to provide exceptional service to customers, build relationships with them and to assist in all areas of the store's overall operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Set an example for the entire team by leading through an exemplary work ethic.
- Displays a customer comes first attitude by training and holding our employees accountable for delivering excellent customer service.
- Motivate and lead the store team to provide the best service to our customers.
- Lead with integrity, honesty, and knowledge promoting the Adventure Sports culture, values, and mission.
- Provides employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities in order to build effective teams.
- Promotes effective communication with customers and all store, home office, team/ambassadors and vendor employees.
- Provides leadership through example by setting standards that provide a positive, safe and fun stores environment.
- Assists the management team in opening, closing and various areas of operations.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Safely and legally operate company vehicle to retrieve merchandise from Pryde Group warehouse.
- Participate in the loading & unloading of merchandise.
- Travel to other store locations and to company functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience of water sports industry a plus.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Previous sales experience or work service industry helpful.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills; bilingual with Spanish a plus.
- Ability to carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Customer service focused and oriented.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time; in addition to squatting, bending, stooping.
- Detail oriented.
- Basic computer skills.
In addition to a competitive salary which will be commensurate with experience, Pryde Group Americas also provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental & vision insurance, life and AD&D, vacation time accrual and paid sick time for full-time employees.
Please send your resume to:
Director of Retail Operations