Sizes: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14
The FX kite is specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
3-Strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Reactive wing tip, Fast, lean and efficient profiles.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- Pure Arc Segments - Increased LE segments for smooth high definition aerodynamic arc
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Most versatile kite in the range
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3 strut lightweight design