Garmin Instinct Solar - Surf Edition
- Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance traveled by using the surf activity profile.
- Simply by looking at your wrist, stay up to date on ocean conditions1 to help catch the perfect wave.
- Get ready to catch some waves. Instinct Solar - Surf Edition works with Surfline Sessions, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front a Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
- Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
- Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
|CASE MATERIAL||fiber-reinforced polymer|
|QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE||
yes (22 mm)
45 x 45 x 15.3 mm
|DISPLAY SIZE||custom, two-window design; 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||128 x 128 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
Smartwatch: Up to 24 days/54 days with solar*
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
|WATER RATING||10 ATM|