NeilPryde is proud to introduce its first One-Design high performance Windfoil. Developed and Made in France, the RS:X Convertible Foil features the latest technologies and is unbeatable in many areas. Extreme early take off, stability while jibing around race marks, the RS:X Convertible Foil delivers insane acceleration and upwind angles.
Deep Tuttle Base
The RS:X Convertible hydrofoil is designed with a fully integrated Deep Tuttle base, secured by two 9mm diameter stainless steel nuts.
The front and tail wings are secured respectively with three and two high quality, stainless steel bolts. The wing / fuselage connection is flat to increase the connection surface. The mast is inserted into the fuselage with a conic box secured by two M6 bolts for a perfectly strong and accurate connection.
Longitudinal front wing trimming
The RS:X Convertible hydrofoil features a unique front wing adjustment system maximizing the versatility and performance while remaining fully detachable.
High-performance racing components
- Low-drag foil sections for the fuselage and mast.
- 80cm & 47cm front and rear wing spans with high-aspect ratio.
- High Performance wings with high lift to drag ratio.
- Refined chord distribution to reduce tip vortex and structural stresses on the wings.
- Progressive dihedral to increase stability and reduce yaw.
- Reduced power.
- Maximum control with limited lift.
- More control.
- For rough conditions or while learning.
- Early take off.
- Ultimate performances.
- For advanced users.
- Increased manoeuvrability.
|Mast||Front wing span||Tai; wing span||Base||Construction||Code|
|850 mm||80 cm||470 mm||Deep Tuttle||High Pressure moulded 100% prepreg carbon||DNPRSXCFC|