RS:X Convertible Foil
NeilPryde is proud to introduce its first One-Design high performance Windfoil. Developed and Made in France, the RS:X Convertible Foil features the latest technologies and is unbeatable in many areas. Extreme early take off, stability while jibing around race marks, the RS:X Convertible Foil delivers insane acceleration and upwind angles. Get Flying!
- Deep Tuttle BaseThe RS:X Convertible hydrofoil is designed with a fully integrated Deep Tuttle base, secured by two 9mm diameter stainless steel nuts.
- High-end connection: The front and tail wings are secured respectively with three and two high quality, stainless steel bolts. The wing / fuselage connection is flat to increase the connection surface. The mast is inserted into the fuselage with a conic box secured by two M6 bolts for a perfectly strong and accurate connection.
- Longitudinal front wing trimming: The RS:X Convertible hydrofoil features a unique front wing adjustment system maximizing the versatility and performance while remaining fully detachable.
- High Performance wings with high lift to drag ratio.
- Refined chord distribution to reduce tip vortex and structural stresses on the wings.
- Progressive dihedral to increase stability and reduce yaw.
- Early take off.
- Ultimate performances.
- For advanced users.
- Increased maneuverability.B - Front Wing close to the mast- Reduced power.
- Maximum control with limited lift.
- More control.
- For rough conditions or while learning.