There is something truly liberating and free when riding a Hydrofoil. This is further heightened when you are able to ride in winds that were not previously thought possible. Conditions where the water is still, and the only noise is the apparent wind in your ears as you glide across the ocean.
The Contra Aether has proven its self as a bench mark in the single strut kite realm. A kite that not only allows you explore these threshold winds, but also keeps you in control when the winds pick up, or you change your choice of board.
The single strut design and the use of the Hybrid Frame and HRD Lite materials, gives you an incredibly nimble and light kite to fly, allowing you to use much smaller sizes of product to maximize foil boardings true potential. Feather weight control and amazing drift characteristics allow you focus on your riding and not the kite.
- - -
1 Strut, Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles.
- - -
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Ultralite bladders for an overall lighter weight kite
- NEW: Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- NEW: HTD Hybrid Frame
- NEW: Durable TPU Leading edge bumpers
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics