Ready to take the ride of a lifetime and join the team behind Adventure Sports, Cabrinha and Dakine Wind?
Send us your resume!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
ADVENTURE SPORTS FORT LAUDERDALE RETAIL MANAGER
For all of your water sports needs, Adventures Sports is your leading premier equipment location. From all the equipment for every water sport you can think of to the lifestyle, apparel and accessories on and off the beach, join the team! We are looking for a Store Manager for our Adventure Sports Fort Lauderdale Store.
Please Email Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Achieve sales and profit plan by controlling expenses, working capital, inventory, shrinkage and growing net contribution.
• Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
• Communicate effectively with customers and retail associates.
• Maintain an understanding of local market, operations-based selling, and customer base
• Ensure the product offer in the store is made available to customers by assisting with deliveries and replenishing the sales floor
• Assist in the reduction of store turnover
• With the assistance and direction of the Director of Retail Operations recruit, train, direct, motivate, evaluate, discipline, and resolve associate issues
• Assist in organizing and planning of company-wide sales
• Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand strategies
• Contribute to positive working environment through effective communication, teamwork, and partnership with staff
• Responsible for planning and developing location events and activities as well as community events and activities in Delray, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Matheson, Hobie Beach, Virginia Key, Miami Beach, etc.
• Manage social media for Adventure Sports Fort Lauderdale
• Safely and legally operate company vehicle to retrieve merchandise from Adventure Sports warehouse
• Participate in the loading & unloading of merchandise
• Travel to other store locations and to company functions
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree is helpful • Knowledge and/or experience of the water sports industry a plus
• Ability to confidently sell products via the telephone, online, or face to face
• Minimum 2-3 years prior experience in management
• Prior experience with B2B systems and Shopify • Microsoft Office experience required with strong proficiency in Excel • Must have excellent written and oral communication skills; bilingual with Spanish a plus • Team player mentality • Ability to solve simple to complex problems efficiently • Quick and reasonable decision making skills • Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize skills • Candidate must be able to work independently • Customer service focused • Detail oriented
We are hiring full-time and part-time for our retail locations in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Maui. Work in a great, high paced environment stoking customers out with their new gear!
The season is around the corner! We are always on the lookout for concession instructors and team members for the season. Come have an awesome windy season in Miami!