If there is one wing that has helped shape and define the sport, it’s the Mantis.
Now in its 3rd generation the wing which set the benchmark for stability and rigidity has been further refined to maximize the true potential of wing foiling.
Increased convex dihedral has helped expand the range of the Mantis by providing an increased power to stability ratio, combined with the new Convex Strut the Mantis V3 is the cleanest and most efficient wing to date. A refined air foil section in the critical area of the kite has helped increase the low end power of the Mantis, further increasing its range of use.
High rigidity LE Inflatable, Low Dihedral with full powerful profile, Medium AR and convex strut.
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- HD large diameter UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Durable TPU bumpers
- NEW: Handles - Fully moulded composite widespan handles
- Hi-vis, Weather resistant, low elongation TPU window
- Load path panel layout
- High reactive front handle
- High rigidity centre section stitching design
- Lightweight TPU bladders
- NEW: fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- NEW: Increased convex dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- NEW: refined airfoil centre section for low end power
- NEW: Convex strut for added rigidity
- NEW: Dump valve for fast deflate
The increased Convex Dihedral has helped expand the range of the Mantis by providing an increased power to stability ratio.
The Load Path Panel Layout has been carefully designed to help mitigate the varying loads and elongation that occur on wings, translating into a cleaner and more structural product in a wider range of conditions.
Refinements to the Frame of the Mantis V3 have allowed for a reduced weight, but increased reactive performance.
The Convex strut on the Mantis V3 provides a stiffer and more reactive connection between the rider and wing.
HD LARGE DIAMETER CLOSING SEAM
A larger stiffer diameter LE requires an updated closing seam contribution to withstand the unique forces that winging provides.
PURE IMPULSE FRONT HANDLE
Infused with the technology of the Widespan Handles, the Pure Impulse front handle provides a direct location for carrying, maneuvering and also for controlling the wing.