Last year we introduced the big air evolution of the Nitro to the kite market, and it delivered.
One of the most anticipated kites, grasped the kite world by the horns and took riders to all new heights.
For 04 the Nitro is back again and through the work of the Cabrinha International Big Air team and the crew at Design Works, we have taken yet again another evolutionary jump forwards.
Refined profiles to help maintain canopy support during extreme tricks and the new 7 point Apex bridle gives the riders the support and confidence they need to not only do the tricks, but to also provide them with the feedback they need through the bar during the tricks.
The ultimate wingman, the new Nitro will not only help you go to the next level but will also be there with you for the ride of your life.
- - -
5 strut, high sweep, high aspect, hybrid strut.
- - -
- ULTRA HT - Strong, stable and responsive material, exclusive to the Apex series
- NEW - Feather lite bladders
- NEW - Increased top end range, stability and hang time
- NEW - Apex Bridle - thinner and lower elongation bridle for optimal efficiency and reactive steering.
- NEW - Optimized airfoil for increased lift and stability during increased angles of attack
- NEW - Bi-directional pure profile panels
- Sprint 3.0
- Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano ripstop canopy: Durability, stability and responsiveness
- Durable TPU leading edge bumpers