With the sport evolving at such an incredible rate, you need a wing that matches this evolution and takes us into the next generation of Wing Foiling.
Known for it’s incredible range and light feel, the Vision is back in 04. Increased low end power in the smaller sizes, refined airflow across the board, and the lightest weight light wind wings in the market, makes the new Vision the most all around wing out there.
Tall or small, crusing or wave riding, light winds or storm chasing. The Vision is the perfect addition to your wing quiver.
(Leash sold separately)
- - -
High rigidity LE Inflatable, High reactive Dihedral with high lift profile, Medium AR and convex strut.
- - -
NEW: Convex strut for improved frame stiffness and extended TE canopy support
- NEW: graduated TE load distribution panel for improved efficiency of the loaded sail
- NEW: refined airfoil flow
- NEW: Spanwise load path panel layout
- NEW: Fully moulded composite widespan handles with indexing mounting interface
- NEW: Full rigid performance LE handle with anti-abrasion patch
- NEW: 2 ply frame elbow panels for improved arc rigidity
- NEW: Fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- NEW: Micro eva batten for improved TE stability
- Hight Tenacity Dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- Heavy duty UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Sprint 3.0 and deflate valve
- Durable TPU bumpers
- 2-ply high rigidity centre load reinforcement for added arc and dihedral stability
- Refined convex dihedral for power-to-strength ratio
- High dihedral for great upwind stability, reactive handling and a balanced flex