Like a fine wine, things get better with time, and the evolution of the Code board is a prime example.
As foils and wings develop, the Code has also been refined to suit the nuances that this incredible sport provides.
With increased volume flow across the range, the introduction of the recessed deck and the buoyancy distribution, this all provides the perfect blend between stability and launch. The all new smooth line base profile and pulled in tail kick also aid in efficiency to help you get up to speed quickly, while also helping recover from splash downs.
The Code remains the most versatile board in the Cabrinha range, offering an incredible platform no matter what level of rider.
- - -
Foil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch.
- - -
- NEW: Volume distribution - improved balance on takeoff
- NEW: Improved length/width ratio for improved stability
- NEW: Pulled in kick tail with simplified rail flow for efficiency, earlier flight and on-foil carving clearance
- NEW: Double concave for forgiving touchdown and stability
- NEW: Efficient outline and rail flow/chime, for improved efficiency and release
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- NEW: Recessed concave deck for more positive feedback
- Short compact design
- EPS core, light weight and buoyant
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double PVC/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction - reactive, lightweight
- Reusable Flexi-Hex packaging
Includes: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable t-nut assembly(NOTE: straps sold separately)