As passionate wingfoilers, our screens have constantly been graced with images of people charging waves, or taking to the skies. While these images can be thought of as out of reach of most, with the right equipment anything is possible.
With a large range of sizes and through the Adaptive Strap mounting options, the barrier of entry into sinker board riding has been broken.
With all new recessed deck, volume distribution and smoothed out tail shape, the Link helps you get up and going, but also releases back up when touching down after jumps.
- - -
Efficient launch sinker board.
- - -
- NEW: Refined outline for increased efficiency
- NEW: Recessed concave deck for more positive feedback
- NEW: Pulled in kick tail with simplified rail flow for efficiency, earlier flight and on-foil carving clearance
- EPS Core, Light Weight and Buoyant
- Soft nose rail with double concave for forgiving touchdown and softer landings
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Sinker board design with balanced volume distribution
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction - reactive, lightweight
Included: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable t-nut assembly (NOTE: straps sold separately)