Kite Foiling opens up a whole new dimension to wind sports and allows riders to push boundaries of what was ever thought possible.
The all-new Logic moves on from the previous model with an all-new outline and bottom shape. The Adaptive Strap mounting under the front foot opens up endless opportunities for riding styles with both single or double mount options.
The all-new Carbon construction allows us to reduce the weight but increase stiffness making this the best board for not only all recreational kite foiling, but also in getting riders onto the podium at big air world events.
Positively buoyant progressive foil board.
- NEW: concave deck for more positive feedback
- Refined outline for Increased efficiency
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- EPS core, light weight and buoyant
- Easy to use and progress
- Bevelled rails with hard release edge
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down and easy launch
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Foil tracks with integrated T-nuts. Compatible with industry standard 9cm hole pattern
- Incredible versatility across a multitude of power sources
- Rigid construction for efficient power transfer when pumping
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction - reactive, lightweight
- Reusable Flexi-Hex packaging
Included: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable t-nut assembly (NOTE: straps sold separately)