Threshold winds have always been the toughest challenge to any kite designer. Do you make a powerful kite, but sacrifice turning and playfulness, or do you make a light kite, but sacrifice the low end power that get’s you up and going.
Building off the highly successful Moto X platform with the combination of the materials used in the Apex Series, Pat Goodman was able to skillfully handcraft the perfect blend between power and fun.
The lightweight Ultra HT and the new lighter weight bladders bring down the weight, but also aid in the fun lively feel of the kite.
The Moto XL Apex is the kite you need in your quiver. The ultimate session saver, it will have you coming off the water with that look on your face which makes everyone know just how much fun you had.
- - -
3 Strut, hybrid design, low drag wing tips, draft forward profile.
- - -
- NEW - ULTRA HT - Strong, stable and responsive material, exclusive to the Apex Series
- NEW - APEX BRIDLE - Thinner and lower elongation bridle for optimal efficiency and reactive steering
- NEW - Feather lite bladders
- NEW - Ultra-reactive steering response
- NEW - Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
- NEW - Contra DNA, modernized Moto agility and handling
- NEW - Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Durable TPU Leading edge bumpers
- NEW - Bi-directional pure profile panels