The kite that spawned not only a style of riding but also a whole generation of kiters has evolved into the highest performing Switchblade to date.
Taking the known Switchblade DNA, the creatives in Design Works team have evolved this 5 strut design through use of new technologies, construction techniques and internal adjustments, to give a more playful, lighter feeling kite, while still remaining predictable and stable.
This Lite Series kite utilizes the HTD Lite materials which make this the lightest Switchblade to date. Combined with the Integrated Structural Canopy (ISC) we have been able to greatly reduce the weight of the kite while increasing longevity and improving steering speed.
- - -
5 Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile, Hybrid strut.
- - -
- NEW: HTD Lite: Lightweight ultra rigid dacron
- NEW: Switchblade DNA, cutting edge handling and performance
- NEW: Revised aerodynamic profiles and design
- NEW: Lighter and more playful control response
- NEW: Bi-directional pure profile panels
- Ultralite bladders for an overall lighter weight kite
- Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: Durability, stability and responsiveness
- Sprint 3.0
- Durable TPU leading edge bumpers.