Maybe the most fun board you have ever ridden, the Flare will light up any session.
The wide point forward on the board helps get you up and going and keeps things fun and fresh whether riding waves or taking to the air. The fish tail and quad fin set up give you the forward drive you need to get from section to section, but still be loose and fun when turning off the top.
The flare turns every wave into a playground, and changes the way you look at the ocean.
- - -
Wide point forward, moderate rocker, thin rails, fish tail and quad fin setup.
- - -
- NEW: IsoFlex - Lightweight fiberglass sandwich construction with PVC deck reinforcement.
- CNC machined High density EPS core for a precise shape and superior flex characteristics
- Thinned out rail flow with smooth tuck-line transition for improved carving and control
- Single concave bottom for a predictable and forgiving ride
- Wide point forward and straight tail, for efficient control and drive
- Moderate rocker line for all round performance
Includes: Full Dakine Modular EVA pad and molded quad fin setup.