The all-new 03 Ace is the culmination of 3 years of design work from the Cab Design Works team. It’s been stripped back and rebuilt with a completely new outline and bottom contouring.
To say this board is lively is an understatement. The ‘hybrid’ mix of ingredients ranging from its dual Carbon stringers, honeycomb foam & paulownia mix core optimises strength to weight ratio. What makes this method of board design so appealing is its versatility and ease at which it performs across riding genres.
Modern day kiteboarding is about freeriding, be that boosting huge airs, slashing waves, powered tricks and the Ace Hybrid seamlessly transitions the freeride spectrum making it highest performing ‘Do it all’ board in the range.
- - -
High performance board with structural carbon and lightweight composite core that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
- - -
- NEW: Double centre concave
- NEW: 4 degree angled fin for improved grip
- NEW: refined volume flow for improved dynamics
- NEW: Centered deck grab rails for progressive boardoff maneouvers
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Medium rocker line for early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Moderate/low flex pattern for a rapid response & intuitive pop
- High-end hybrid core construction for lively performance in all conditions
- Exclusive and strategic use of Japanese Toray UD carbon for precision feedback
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle.