Every coin has two sides, there are 2 sides to every story and there are two sides to the new FX2.
With a nod to its heritage, but with a completely updated design we have been able to push the performance of the FX2 further into the big air realm. Fast powerful loops with the ability to catch you on the way down. Height and hang time that this kite has not seen before. We have created a progressive modern flying machine that will take you to all new levels.
Keeping with the original Freestyle Crossover naming, we also have developed a pro level 6 line bridle system that gives the rider the C kite feel they are looking for to help with latest tricks which are needed to get onto the podium.
- - -
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Swept wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options and 6-line setup (sold separately).
- - -
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- 6-line freestyle setup (sold separately)