In 2004 Cabrinha took big air kiting to a new level with the Nitro. A kite that was ahead of its time, it powered riders to the top of the podiums around the world. 19 years later we have broken the boundaries in the big air realm and are bringing it back to our roots.
The Nitro is back. A Pat Goodman design from Cab Design Works, which is the pinnacle of Big Air kiting.
Development was a no holds barred approach to see just what could be created to reach the extremities of height and stability. An Apex series product, the Nitro utilizes the most cutting edge materials, purposely developed for use in inflatable structures to be flown in the extreme demands of big air kiting. With phenomenal warp and weft elongation strength, especially under load, Ultra HT material keeps the kite in a stable arc, but the reactive bias movement allows the kite to turn even when under increased pressure allowing the kite to really fly and recover from loops.
The sport of Big Air kiting is more extreme now than ever before. Tricks, which were individual in the past are now combined into one jump, and the demands on the product have never been higher. To ride to the extremes, you need a kite that will get you there, and the Nitro is that kite.
- - -
5 Strut, Hi Aspect.
- - -
- NEW: Lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Ultralite bladders for an overall lighter weight kite
- NEW: Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: Durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: Ultra HT - strong, stable and responsive material, exclusive to the NITRO kite
- NEW: Durable TPU leading edge bumpers
- NEW: Bi-direction Pure Profile Panels - the smoothest & 3d correct canopy shape.