Style and steez is often something that takes many years to perfect.
Enter, the CBL, a crossover kite / wake board that utilizes a bomber P-tex grind base with specific engineered reinforcements dedicated to aid in your progression to perfection and allowing you to session, whether there’s wind or no wind.
Its stiff flex and wood core is designed to ride fast and create insane levels of pop and slack. This extra time in the air allows you the time to add grabs or extra rotations. Its ample rocker line dispels water on impact, cushioning landings with a stomp! Its moderate rail and tip shape allow for grip while not impeding presses on sliders and features.
- - -
Bottom shape and construction suited for wake style and cable. Also excellent for choppy water.
- - -
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- excellent wakestyle performance
- P-tex grind base bottom sheet
- Engineered reinforcements and strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
- Tip channels for finless tracking & smooth release
- Flat center for hitting any type of obstacle
- high rocker for cable and wake style
- rail and tip channels provides grip
Included with the board:
4x 20mm fins, 4x washers, 8x m6x16mm screws.