The Xcal wood is packed full of performance enhancing features to get you up to speed in a flash and it’s here where it excels giving the rider a completely locked in and controlled ride. What you do in this moment is in your hands, whether you release into the stratosphere or load the rail into a powered takeoff. High speed landings are absorbed with ease through the centre double concave shape.
- - -
A Paulownia wood design with a dampened ride.
- - -
- Aggressive quad tip channels for back foot grip and improved pop
- Rail channels for maximum edge control
- double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- excellent upwind drive
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle.