When it comes to versatility, the Xcal wood shines brightly. It seamlessly blends performance with comfort in all types of water conditions. The wood core helps absorb heavy landings from powered tricks while offering locked in landings at speed from kiteloops and boosts.
Defined tip channels allow for aggressive take-offs and excellent hold & traction through the water. A board equally at home throwing down handlepasses to technical big air tricks the Xcal Wood is the go-to choice for many in the modern day freeride scene.
- - -
A Paulownia wood design with a dampened ride.
- - -
- Refined shape
- Aggressive quad tip channels for back foot grip and improved pop
- Rail channels for maximum edge control
- Double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Excellent upwind drive
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10xm6x16mm screws, grab handle.