One kite that has become synonymous with Cabrinha is the Drifter. A kite that does what its name says. A kite that allows kiters to experience the power of the ocean, a kite that lets you focus on the job at hand instead about worrying about where it is, or what is doing. With multiple world titles behind it and more barrel time than any other kite in the market, the new Drifter has taken the next evolutionary leap in delivering an expanded ocean experience.
The all-new Lite Frame and HTD Lite material, gives the most reactive Drifter kite to date, allowing you to put the kite where you want it in the air, no matter what style of riding you are doing.
Whether you are taking to the skies for Strapless Big Air, charging down the line on a screaming point break or ripping wind swell, the Drifter will always deliver.- - -
3-strut, moderate aspect ratio hybrid design. Surf/drift wing tip design.- - -
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- NEW: Static low elongation bridle for improved reactive feel
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Ultralite bladders for an overall lighter weight kite
- NEW: Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: HTD Lite: Lightweight ultra rigid Dacron
- NEW: Bi-direction Pure Profile Panels: the smoothest & 3d correct canopy shape
- NEW: Durable TPU Leading edge bumpers