K0KOSWTCH003014Regular price $1,839.00 Sale price $1,471.20 Save $367.80
Sizes: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14
Designed for the discerning rider who values unrivaled predictability and uncompromising high end performance, the Switchblade is made for those that want style, power, performance and craftsmanship.
The Switchblade’s reputation for being the world’s highest performance freeride kite not only comes from the thousands of customers who hail its praise, but from its countless world titles. Fastest sailing craft in the world (2010). King of the air (2017). Worlds highest tow-up jump (2018).
What's most amazing about the Switchblade is that all this performance comes in one of the easiest to use packages. Its balance and power delivery make this kite light to the touch and simple to fly. Whether you are working on your freestyle game or testing your limits in boosting incredible air, the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
3-Strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Reactive wing tip, Fast, lean and efficient profiles.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- Pure Arc Segments - Increased LE segments for smooth high definition aerodynamic arc
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Most versatile kite in the range
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3 strut lightweight design