- WING + FOIL
- OCEAN SAFETY
- WING + FOIL
- OCEAN SAFETY
HIGH HOOK ELITE (CE50)
W9VC0C724001235Regular price $119.99 Save $-119.99
Our flotation vests are CE50 certified and- thanks to the inner foam- have a high buoyancy. The vests are super light and comfortable to wear.
- Ultra-soft buoyancy foam
- Reflective piping and panels
- Hydropouch attachment points
- Large front zipper pocket
- Oversized arm holes
- Harness hook hole
- Side zipper with adjustable buckles
- Mesh drainage panels
Bombora Wanderer PFD Belt - 16g
Regular price $99.99 Save $-99.99
Bombora’s inflatable PFD belts are United States Coast Guard Approved Type V PFDs. Perfect for paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, and inland boating and fishing, our PFDs are non-restrictive and provide a more comfortable and cool fit than bulky, foam life jackets. The manual pull-cord activates a CO2 gas cartridge and inflates the belt.
Our Fade Out collection is inspired by adventures at dusk and dawn, when the sun hits the horizon. Each gradient reflects a mood and a moment, moving from cool to warm to rasta-electric.
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design
- Easy pull-cord inflation
- Rigorously tested, USCG approved
- Zippered pocket
- Soft, breathable neoprene-style liner
- D-Ring attachments for small accessories
United States Coast Guard Approved Type V Manual Inflatable PFD Belt
- Approved for users 16 years and older
- Fits chest sizes 30-56”
- Pull-cord CO2 inflation provides 16.5 lbs of buoyancy
- Secondary oral inflation provides 29.5 lbs of buoyancy
- Buckle closure
- Product weight: 23.2 oz
- Product dimensions: 19 × 7.5 × 3 inches
- Safety Disclaimers: Inflatable PFDs are not for use during high-impact activities. Device is not armed upon purchase. Read instructions and arm properly prior to use. Device does not inflate automatically. Device must be worn to be legal. Inflatable PFDs are not recommended for non-swimmers.
ACTIVE REPAIR GEL
ACTIVE.GELRegular price $29.99 Save $-29.99
The technology used in Active Skin Repair's Hydrogel is the same doctor-recommended and clinically proven molecule used in hospitals and households worldwide.
Active Hydrogel works on: Minor wounds, cuts, scrapes, sunburns, normal burns, chaffing, rashes, insect bites, and other skin irritations.
Natural, non-toxic, and non-sensitizing (aka no sting).
The power of Active's Regenerative Technology lies in our active ingredient: Hypochlorous (HOCl). HOCl is naturally produced by the white blood cells in our bodies as a natural way to support the natural healing process. All in a convenient 3oz, TSA-approved bottle.
For the first time, this regenerative technology allows you to externally treat everyday skin damage using the same molecule that your body uses internally. Because the product is natural and nontoxic, it is safe to use around the head, eyes, mouth, and ears.