The exceptionally versatile Ace Wood combines performance freeride characteristics in an easy to use & forgiving ride. Its outline is a hybrid of freestyle and freeride which gives you the freedom to be covered no matter the conditions on the day.
The wood construction allows ultimate comfort in rough and choppy waters which translates to greater edge control for jumping big and for loaded freestyle takeoffs.
- - -
High performance model with the dampening of Paulownia wood.
- - -
- Optimal construction, for specific flex characteristics and unparalleled durability
- Forgiving flex characteristics for comfort in all conditions
- Rail channels for enhanced and effortless grip
- Medium rocker line for early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for added grip when loading off the back-foot
- Smooth, predictable and stable landings
- Maximum upwind drive
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.