The H-SERIES High Aspect foil range is the latest offering from Cabrinha’s state of the art foil design program.
The H-series wings represent the pinnacle in hydrodynamic efficiency & performance while seamlessly integrates into the Cab Fusion Foil system.
The high aspect shape allows for effortless pumping, insane glide while retaining an 'easy-to-steer' feeling.
Whether you use them for wing, kite or foil-surfing, rise to the occasion with all of the H-series’ cutting edge features and be prepared for the endless ride…
Swept outline, Ultra lean efficient profile, moderate anhedral
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Ultra lean profile for wide speed range
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- PMI core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- H650- 650cm², WS 720, AR 7.9, Chord 125mm
- H800- 800cm², WS 900, AR 9.9, Chord 125mm
- H1000- 1000cm², WS 900, AR 8.1, Chord 155mm
- H1200- 1200cm², WS 900, AR 6.7, Chord 185mm
Front wing, wing covers.