The RS:One Convertible board is the perfect versatile board to train, progress and compete.
It has been developed to perform in both operating modes: Foil Racing and Slalom.
The board features a strong, glass carbon sandwich with reinforced areas and cross-board carbon anti torsion lay-up. Capable of taking off from as little as 7 knots of breeze, the RS:One Convertible board will also deliver explosive fin acceleration with amazing control.
The pathway to Windsurfing Racing.
- Flat deck to optimize power delivery when foiling and control in fin mode.
- "Touch and go" V shape to maintain speed and facilitate the take off after touching down the surface of the water.
- Multiple footstraps position for optimal windfoil and slalom trimming while offering the best comfort as possible.
- Additional reinforcements on nose and fin box critical areas.
- Load transfer Carbon-Cross connecting the foil box, mass track and foot straps all together into very strong, torsion resistant structure.
- Deep Tuttle reinforced carbon box.
|Length||Max Width||Weight||Volume||Construction||Fin/Foil Attachment||Code??|
|230cm||80cm||7.4kg||134 litres||Carbon Glass Sandwich||Deep Tuttle||DNPRSXCB0|