Garmin GPSMAP® 86sc Handheld GPS
Marine Handheld Preloaded With BlueChart® g3 Coastal Charts
- Sync with compatible Garmin chartplotters and instruments to see real-time boat data displayed right on your handheld.
- When you’re underway, an adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications as you pass over swells for more accurate tracking.
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts give you leading-edge coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data.
- Even when you’re not at the helm, you can control your boat. Access the autopilot app to change heading, engage pattern steering and follow a GPS route.
- Whether you’re out for a day of fishing, sailing or cruising, gain peace of mind that comes from having a backup navigator.
- The internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 40 hours of battery life in standard mode and up to 200 hours in expedition mode.
- The GPSMAP 86sc helps you keep gear to a minimum with a built-in LED flashlight that can be used as a beacon to signal for help.
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||WxHxD: 2.65" x 7" x 1.7" (6.75 x 17.8 x 4.4 cm)|
|1.5"W x 2.5"H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3" diag (7.6 cm)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||240 x 400 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||transflective, 65K color TFT|
9.59 oz (272 g)
|BATTERY TYPE||rechargeable internal lithium ion|
|BATTERY LIFE||Up to 40 hours (standard mode); up to 200 hours (expedition mode)|