The HI:RISE SPEED is specifically designed for riders who like to ride fast with a versatile and stable wing set.
The Hi-Rise Speed wing set is an all new moderate aspect wing with a faster profile made for, as you might have guessed... speed. This wing set is designed for speed and stability when freeriding and stops short of being a full blown racing wing. That being said, hold on because this wing will go as fast as you want to ride. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
- - -
Medium Aspect ratio, Efficient profile section, Elliptical straight outline, Progressive anhedral with winglets.
- - -
- NEW Pre-preg Carbon construction
- NEW Full carbon, EPS core mast construction achieving agile and direct perfomance
- NEW 750mm full Carbon Widenose Fuselage enabling unmatched weight/stiffness ratio
- NEW Adjustable rear wing positioning for increased ability to ‚Äòcarve‚Äô or facilitate a more ‚Äòlocked-in‚Äô ride
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing - Carbon construction
- NEW Rear wing - Carbon construction
- NEW¬†ABS insert reinforcements
- Lightweight top socket with indicator for use on industry standard track mounting system or 4 point connection
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Chord: 146.5 mm
- Projected area: 56,511.55 mm
- Wingspan: 540.24 mm
- AR: 5.2
- Volume: 514,561 mm
m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x27mm(2pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert (doubles as insert to our foil bag, sold separately)