The HI:RISE SPEED is specifically designed for riders who like to ride fast with a versatile and stable wing set.
The Hi-Rise Speed wing set is an all new moderate aspect wing with a faster profile made for, as you might have guessed... speed. This wing set is designed for speed and stability when freeriding and stops short of being a full blown racing wing. That being said, hold on because this wing will go as fast as you want to ride. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
- - -
Medium Aspect ratio, Efficient profile section, Elliptical straight outline, Progressive anhedral with winglets.
- - -
- NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4 point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stability and hydrodynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- Chord: 146.5 mm
- Projected area: 56,511.55 mm²
- Wingspan: 540.24 mm
- AR: 5.2
- Volume: 514,561 mm³
m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x27mm(2pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert (doubles as insert to our foil bag, sold separately)