The Old Town Sportsman 106 paddle kayak marries stability and performance in a compact fishing kayak that's light enough to car top! Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Two tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders
- Cup holders, in the deck on each side of the seat, hold a water bottle or small fishing gear
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Large open cockpit and oversized tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Under seat storage for tackle box. Custom tackle box included.
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
|Color||Ember or Photic Camo|
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Total Weight CapacityThe total weight a boat can support on the water including everything – the Assembled Boat, People, Gear, Dog, Motor/Pedal Console (when applicable) and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).||440 lb | 199.58 kg|
|Usable Weight CapacityThe weight that is left for People, Gear, and Dog after accounting for the weight of the Assembled Boat and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).||363 lb | 164.66 kg|
|Assembled Boat WeightThe boat’s weight including everything Old Town supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable).||77 lb | 34.9272 kg|
|Removable Seat Weight||6 lb | 2.72 kg|
|Length||10 ft 6 in | 3.2 m|
|Width||34.5 in | 87.6 cm|